How to use....
- Lotion Bar - It looks like soap but it isn't. The easiest way to use the lotion bar is to allow it to warm up in your hands. It doesn't take much before you can easily rub is on your hands, arms, and legs. The larger bars make it easier for me to use on my legs and I sort of drag it over my skin then get some lotion on my hands and rub all of it into my legs. The smaller (travel size and even smaller sample size) are easy to use on your hands but can be a little challenging on your legs until you get used to it.
- Deodorant - We provide a little scoop that helps you get the product out of the jar but keeps things sanitary as well as you can wash the scoop clean. Get a pea size amount (or a little more) on the scoop and transfer that to your fingertips - then rub gently into your armpits. The deodorant is mild and I personally have used it elsewhere if I am not as fresh!
- Lotion jar - Again we provide a scoop - what better way to get out the lotion and keep it clean. This lotion melts fast and absorbs quickly (we love Kokum butter!). This is a great for your face (it won't clog pores), and anything that needs a little extra TLC like elbows and feet. Or if you are my son you use it for chapped lips and gym ripped hands.
- Body oil - I use this after a shower and apply to damp skin. The grapeseed oil absorbs quickly and provides a great deal of moisture. After that, I apply the lotion bar so added coverage that stays (beeswax is great!). Yes - I have really dry skin.
- Face Serum - this is great mix of essential oils to provide moisture and help decrease the signs of aging. It is in a roll on glass container that allows you to get it exactly where you need it without wasting it! Perfect!